Donate Now to USSA

Your donation to The USSA Fund helps promote outdoor activities for critically ill and disabled children, adults and veterans by providing for hunting, fishing, canoeing, and camping trips.

100% of your generous, tax deductible donation is used directly to fulfill the dreams of the nation's most deserving people.

As a volunteer-based organization, USSA meet its numerous operational and fund raising expenses with only 5.6% of all donations. The remaining 94.4% is used exclusively to subsidize travel expenses for our "recipients" to and from the field, cover license fees, taxidermy expenses, and game processing.

USSA is a registered 501(c)(3) national organization; 100% volunteer based. Your "Donation" is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Whether you are a business, an organization, a foundation, a governmental agency, outfitter, landowner, or a private citizen looking to make a difference, USSA has an "option" to make your involvement simple AND rewarding!

I. Donations

Our Sponsor's dollars help USSA meet its numerous operational expenses in addition to playing a greater role in large-scale group events. Sponsorship dollars also subsidize travel expenses for our "recipients" to and from the field, license fees, taxidermy expense, and game processing.

II. Donors and Partners

USSA Donors are the "field generals" of our charity. These are the people and operations that are on the front lines, donating hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding, and water sports adventures to our nations less fortunate sportsmen and women. Our donors are a diverse group. They are our country's land owner's outfitters, preserve owners, fishing lodge owners, boat owners and campground owners to name a few examples. Without their generosity and compassion, USSA would be just another charity. If you have any "outdoor type" service you would like to offer please let us know. If you have any unique outdoor experience you would like to offer, please let us know, and we will post your special opportunity under one of our homepage adventure buttons called "Other Activities". We will then help coordinate the wish for you and your recipient.

Our USSA Partners are organizations and operations that share a common cause and philosophy about human dignity, conservation, and outdoor sports. Partners can contribute valuable services, like media and communications or intangibles like providing a united solid front on key conservation, education, and sportsmanship issues. If you would like to become a partner and be listed on our website, please contact us at: "Contact USSA"

Partner, Donor, Sponsor and Member support are essential to promoting a new era of outdoor sports for the 21st century. A united voice with ALL concerned operations and organizations is crucial to see the mission to a successful end.

If you would like to mail your donation download the Donor Form.

Change this in Theme Options
Change this in Theme Options